POOL EVENINGS & GATWICK SCUBA
If you want to practice your skills, try out new equipment, or just catch up with some dive buddy's. The BASIC MEMBERSHIP is ideal as its FREE from membership payment and works on a pay as you go basis although it is more cost effective to become a Full Member. Pool nights are a great way to stay up-to-date with your diving skills and practice. After the pool session we have a social evening occasionally with a guest speaker talking about various diving subjects from the latest club holiday schedules to members of the local POLICE diving team, we end the evening by either popping over to the Blacksmiths Head opposite or if the weather is fine we have a BBQ at the centre. (£2.50 Per Head for Non-Members) bring your own drinks.
The Gatwick Scuba pool and socials are available to all members, Basic & Full.
- Gatwick Scuba,( forma London Scuba) Rabys Barn, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE
- For qualified divers it is an opportunity to spend time in the pool practicing your skills, testing and familiarising yourself with new equipment, meeting up with fellow divers or whatever you fancy!
- 19.00 - 21.00 - Pool Open.
- 21.00 - 23:00 - Pub or BBQ at the centre.
- Use of Pool, Equipment hire available if required.
- Qualified Open Water Diver or above (you must bring your certification card)
- Proof of service is also required on any equipment of your own being used in the pool
Basic Club Member Rate £10.00 per hour if using your own equipment (Please note that this equipment must be serviced as per the manufactures requirements and documentation as to this will be required to use your equipment in our pool). Full kit hire is available at £15.00 plus pool rate.
Free entrance to Full Club Members plus cost of equipment hire if required see Full Members page.
Space is limited so its split into two groups with an hour pool time per booking. Please check when booking the time slots.
- Double Pool Slot 19:00 - 21:00 £20.00
- Single Pool Slot 19:00 - 20:00 £10.00
- Single Pool Slot 20:00 - 21:00 £10.00