Terms and Conditions
By tendering your payment for the course you are confirming your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions listed below:
- Your place on a course will be confirmed via a Course Confirmation Email. If you do not receive your confirmation email, please email or call the school. Please be sure to check your spam or junk email, to ensure the confirmation has not been filtered out.
- All bookings and payments are non-refundable.
- If a request to change dates is made more than 14 days before the course start date, then we will change your booking to a future identical course. You will also incur a £20 rescheduling fee.
- If a request to change dates is made within 14 days of the course start date. then your booking will be made on a future identical course on a standby basis only i.e. the school offers no guarantee when a place will be available. You will also incur a £20 rescheduling fee. Alternativly pay 50% of the course fee for a future guaranteed space.
- If a request to change dates is made within 48hrs of the course start your booking will be made on a future identical course on a standby basis only i.e. the school offers no guarantee when a place will be available. You will also incur a £50 late notice re scheduling fee. All booking changes must be made in writing.
Where customers fail to turn up for, or cancel a course and require rescheduling, bookings are valid for 12 months after original course date. After this period customers will be required to pay the current course price listed in order to re book.
- Commencement of the course is subject to timely completion of all requirements detailed in the "What to do in advance" section of your Course Confirmation including:
- Completion of any relevant forms. These must be brought along on the course start date.
- Complete all pre–study materials in advance of the course start date and submit at the start of the course. If you fail to complete the relevant pre-course study, you will be unable to start the course and will be asked to reschedule on a standby basis and the £50 late notice fee will also apply.
- All courses are performance based. Some students may take longer than the allocated time set for the course. We are committed to all of our clients learning to dive therefore we will provide whatever reasonable training is required to complete your Open Water Referral and Open Water Diver training at no extra cost. This completion guarantee is subject to Gatwick Scuba dive training resources being available during future courses to allow the student to repeat the necessary elements of the training.
- Gatwick Scuba tries to ensure all courses finish on time, however due to students learning at different rates the courses may over run. We would recommend that you leave yourself extra time at the end of the stated course finish time.
- Due to the nature of UK diving, we reserve the right to change open water dive sites for reasons out of our control.
- Gatwick Scuba reserves the right to reschedule courses due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
- Students agree to be present at all training sessions between the times communicated
- Students agree to make adequate travel arrangements to ensure they arrive before the course start time. This includes downloading maps of locations, checking public transport, allowing for traffic hold ups ect. We will not inconvenience other customers by delaying the course. Students arriving late will not be able to start the course.
- It is a mandatory requirement that all students have their own course materials for every PADI course, electronic learning or manuals are available from Gatwick Scuba if you do not already have your own copy. Please ensure you bring along your PADI course materials with all the relevant Knowledge reviews completed and electronic exam score record sheet to every session.
- All certification paperwork and documentation will completed at the end of the course. Copies of paperwork and a training record are kept on file, if there are any discrepancies with your paperwork please contact the school. Copies of referral forms, can be sent via emailed only.
We recommend that you collect any required course materials, if not, course materials will be posted by standard 1st class mail when not studying electronic learning systems, Gatwick Scuba accepts no responsibility for lost or late items.
Special delivery is available please request on booking. Return items must be sent registered delivery.