The Deep Speciality course will introduce and familiarise divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organisation, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of diving between the depths of 18 to 40 metres. The Deep Diver speciality course is intended to serve as a safe, supervised introduction to deeper diving within the limits of recreational scuba diving.
- Vobster Quay
- Training Equipment
- Deep Diver E-Learning worth £155.00
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Certified Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum 15 yrs of age
- Before Booking Your Course. Please click on the highlighted forms in blue and printout them out and complete them, Continuing Education Administration Document & PADI Medical form. Please read the medical carefully and follow all the instructions, if a GP's signature is required on page 3 please get this signed before booking the course. If you have issues with your GP signing then please contact the shop for assistance. Failure to do this may result in you being sent away until the form is completed
- Be upto date with your diving skills by either completed a Refresher Course or have a logged dive within the last 6 months signed in your logbook.
- Admission fees to dive site (Vobster £23.00 Per Day)
- Air £20