Whether it's a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you'll encounter every day. In addition, you'll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repair and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
The Equipment Specialty course is designed to:
- Develop the students practical knowledge of the, theory, principles and operation of diving equipment
- Enable the student to perform routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures
- Enable the student to store equipment properly
- Provide students with simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations
- Introduce students to new equipment
- Gatwick Scuba Pool & Classroom Facility, Lingfield, Surrey
- PADI On-line learning system
- Training Equipment
- Junior Scuba Diver or equivalent
Optional & Additional Costs
- The PADI Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving can also be purchased on your course for an offer price of £29.00 but is not required for the course and is just for further information purposes.
2020 SPECIAL OFFER £110.00
A VOUCHER is available so customers can complete their PRE-STUDY and then book their session at the training facility.
Please click below to purchase.