The PADI Search and Recovery Course...
Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost "treasure"? The PADI Search and Recovery specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface. Small, large, or just awkward, there is a way to bring them up.
Find lost items and lift them to the surface. It's fun to use the lift bag. Not only are these skills fun, but very practical and ultimately useful because eventually, one day, you might just loose something in the water!
As a Search and Recovery Diver, you'll know how to search for and recover it.
What You Learn
- Search and Recovery dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems
- How to locate large and small items using search patterns
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods
- Limited visibility search techniques
- Vobster Quay
- Wraysbury Dive Centre
- Training (4 Open Water Dives)
- Search and Recovery E-Learning worth £155.00
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Certified Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Before Booking Your Course. Please click on the highlighted forms in blue and printout them out and complete them,Continuing Education Administration Document & PADI Medical form. Please read the medical carefully and follow all the instructions, if a GP's signature is required on page 3 please get this signed before booking the course. If you have issues with your GP signing then please contact the shop for assistance. Failure to do this may result in you being sent away until the form is completed.
- Be up to date with dive skills by either completed a Refresher or have logged dives within the last 6 months in your logbook.
- Admission fees to dive site. £15.00 for Waysbury or £23.00 for Vobster Quay.
- Air £20 for the whole weekend