Having scuba tanks on your back isn’t a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides. Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. Sound interesting? Sign up for the PADI Sidemount Diver Specialty course.
Gatwick Scuba supplies Hollis SMS100 and Apeks XTX Sidemount regulators for use on your course.
- Vobster Quay
- Training (confined water session Orientation at our pool and 4 open water dives)
- Equipment (including dry suit if drysuit qualified) If not customer will need to provide their own wetsuit.
- PADI sidemount manual which will be posted out upon receipt of your booking and should have section one completed before your confined session. PADI
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 15 years old
- Before Booking Your Course. Please click on the highlighted forms in blue and printout them out and complete them, Continuing Education Administration Document & PADI Medical form. Please read the medical carefully and follow all the instructions, if a GP's signature is required on page 3 please get this signed before booking the course. If you have issues with your GP signing then please contact the shop for assistance. Failure to do this may result in you being sent away until the form is completed.
- Be up to date with dive skills by either completed a Refresher or have logged dives within the last 6 months in your logbook.
- Admission fees to dive site £15 Wraysbury £23 Vobster
- Air £20.00