Wreck diving is a true adventure
There are many reasons people choose to learn to scuba dive and one of the reasons is to visit shipwrecks. The PADI Wreck Diver course is designed to allow you to safely dive on the wrecks of the world. The course covers wreck surveying to find safe entry points, the laying of safety lines and wreck penetration.
- Vobster Quay
- Training Equipment
- Wreck Diver E-Learning worth £155.00
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Certified Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum 15 yrs of age
- Before Booking Your Course. Please click on the highlighted forms in blue and printout them out and complete them, Continuing Education Administration Document & PADI Medical form. Please read the medical carefully and follow all the instructions, if a GP's signature is required on page 3 please get this signed before booking the course. If you have issues with your GP signing then please contact the shop for assistance. Failure to do this may result in you being sent away until the form is completed.
- Be up to date with dive skills by either completed a Refresher or have logged dives within the last 6 months in your logbook.
- Admission fees to dive site (Vobster £23.00 Per Day)
- Air £20